We have been fully qualified technician Electrician for over 30 years having served apprenticeship’s with Electrical Installations Limited under the JIB (Joint Industrial Board) five year apprenticeship scheme.
We are am a member of the NICEIC (National Inspection for Electrical Installation Contractors). For more information go to http://www.niceic.org.uk
We have also been awarded The City & Guilds Licentiateship (LCGI) which is an award for those with senior level qualifications and is recognition of their professional achievement. This award is awarded to people who can demonstrate specific technical ability and have the personal skills required to operate effectively at a professional level. For further information go tohttp://www.city-and-guilds.co.uk
We are also a UK registered Electrician. The UK Register of Electricians has been established to provide a system for all electrical and electronic operatives qualified to Craft Level 11 standards agreed by the European member-states at the Centre for European Vocational Qualifications. I carry an identification card showing my membership.
We have have full Public Liability, Employers Liability and Contractors insurance.
- Diploma certifies that the Council of the Institute has conferred upon Graham Shine Licentiateship of the City and Guilds of London Institute in recognition of achievement through education training and employment, attained in electrical installation in February 1999
- Graham Shine has been registered as an apprentice to the trade of electrician with the Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry and has received practical instruction in the craft and has satisfactorily completed 4 and half years apprenticeship. Has obtained the following technical certificates – electrical installation work course A & B
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Graham Shine in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008) – 2382-10
- City & Guilds certificate held in BS7671:1992, requirements for electrical installations (IEE wiring regulations, 16th edition – 2380
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in the 15th edition of the IEE wiring regulations for electrical installations – 2381
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in electrical installations work (course B)
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in electrical installation work (course C)
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine of unit credit towards design, erection and verification of electrical installations – 2400
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Edward Shine in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008) – 2382-10
- City & Guilds certificate of unit credit towards level 3 certificate in knowledge in electrical installations held by Edward Shine – 2351
- City & Guilds certificate of unit credit held towards level 3 certificate in knowledge of electrical installation engineering held by Edward Shine – 2351
- Edward Shine has passed all sections of the practical skills test – achievement measurement 2 (AM2)
- The Institute of The Motor Industry certificate held by Edward Shine who has achieved a certificate in keyskill achievement for the key skill units, communication application of numbers and information technology
- The training arm of the electrotechnical industry certificate of basic health & safety awareness held by Edward Shine